Join us for our very first Gardener Education Workshops of the season! Learn to start your veggies and flowers from seed as the winter days turn to spring.
You can purchase tickets and RSVP here.
Offered on two dates this year for convenience!
FREE for Backyard Growers program participants
Interested in learning what “GENOMICS” really means? Want to tour a state-of-the-art research institute, one that happens to be located in your hometown? If so, be sure to visit GMGI on Friday, February 22nd from 4p to 6p for their Community Open House! All are welcome.
Please reach out to Ashley Destino at email@example.com with any questions.
ATTENTION Gloucester High School Students (and Parents):
Applications for 2019 summer jobs are now being accepted!
Apply for a LEAP for Education – GHS summer internship for July and August. Get a jump on your friends and nail down a summer job!
As part of this program you will:
- Select a local company where you will gain important workplace skills – we have numerous job listings at a wide range of employers!
- Be paid minimum wage or a one-time stipend
- Receive school credit
- Start to build a solid resume for college and future endeavors
- Open to students 9th through 12th grades (including June 2019 grads)
- A 2.5 hour workshop each Wednesday at GHS to learn valuable workplace skills during the weeks of July 8th- August 16th, and an internship placement at least 9 hours per week (exact weeks/hours will depend on the employer but will mostly be over those 6 weeks)
Submit and application and then interview with LEAP for Education staff to confirm acceptance – we prioritize applications from underserved students
Applications are now available online through LEAP for Education’s website: http://www.leap4ed.org
You may also apply by contacting JoAnn Leavitt at 774-270-0119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a QR code on the internship flyer below
Read this great article in The Gillnetter on the program:
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact:
Gloucester Internship Program Coordinator
LEAP for Education
You Are Cordially Invited to………
MARY POPPINS JR. ‘FLIES’ INTO O’MALEY INNOVATION MIDDLE SCHOOL
What: Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s MARY POPPINS JR.
Who: 75 O’Maley Academy Drama Club students in grades 6,7 & 8
Where: O’Maley Innovation Middle School Auditorium
When: Our triple-cast production will perform 6 shows
(Cast X) Friday, March 8, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
(Cast Y) Saturday, March 9, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
(Cast Z) Sunday, March 10, 2019 – 1:00 P.M.
(Cast X) Friday, March 15, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
(Cast Z) Saturday, March 16, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
(Cast Y) Sunday, March 17, 2019 – 1:00 P.M.