We have some exciting news!
As part of the Harbortown Arts Festival over Memorial Day Weekend, we are including a new open air Harbortown Arts Market at I4-C2 on Saturday, May 28 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
We are working with the Mill Gypsies, who have been very successful in organizing arts markets around New England. We’re working on getting a few Boston food trucks there too.
If you are interested in signing up to be a vendor, here are the details:
- This event is being curated by Mill Gypsies. Not everyone who enters will be selected. Cape Ann artisans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- If accepted, there is a $60 registration fee.
- Rain or shine. One day only. (We’re hoping to host another Harbortown Arts Market on October 15).
- Vendors must bring their own table. Vendor tents are strongly encouraged. Tents need to have 40# weights on each leg.
- Deadline for applying is May 6.
Special “thank you” goes out to Mayor Sefatia Romeo Theken for allowing us to use I4-C2 and Rusty Kinnunen for designing our new Harbortown Arts Market logo.
We’ll be getting out a press release soon. We just wanted to make sure members of our creative community are aware of and can take advantage of this new event!
Gloucester’s Harbortown Cultural District
Rebecca Borden, Chair. Cell: 202-329-9549
Tom Daniel, Past-Chair
Deborah Kelsey, Vice Chair
Rich Weissman, Treasurer
Patty Gates, Secretary
Gloucester, MA 01930