Rose Baker Senior Center
Wednesday, June 21, 9:30-11:30am
Governor Charles D. Baker’s Council to Address Aging in Massachusetts will hold listening sessions to hear ideas about how to make the Commonwealth the most livable state for people of all ages.
Specifically, we would like to hear about:
- What factors make your community a great place to grow older?
- How can we support families that include one or more older adults?
- How can we promote more human connectedness (reduce loneliness, isolation) in communities?
- What are the top two issues or concerns that create barriers to people being able to age well in their communities?
- How can we accelerate innovation to support and connect older adults?
- How can we change public perceptions about aging?
Join us to make an impact on your community!
If you are unable to attend please share your ideas by sending an email to: email@example.com
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact William Travascio at 617-222-7579 or at William.Travascio@MassMail.State.MA.US