ATTENTION Gloucester High School Students (and Parents):
Summer is only 2 months away!
Applications for 2018 summer jobs are now being accepted!
Apply for a GHS summer internship for July and August. Get a jump on your friends and nail down a summer job. THERE ARE VERY LIMITED OPEN SLOTS, SO WE LOOK FORWARD TO REVIEWING YOUR APPLICATION ASAP!
As part of this internship you will:
- Be matched with a local company where you will gain important workplace skills – we have multiple listings in retail, food service, farming, research, art, and other various business and nonprofit sectors
- Start to build a solid resume for college and future endeavors
- Open to students in 9th through 12th grades
- Interviews are being conducted now
- A 2.5 hour workplace skills workshop each Wednesday at GHS during the weeks of July 9th- August 17th, and an internship placement at least 10 hours per week
Applications are available online through LEAP for Education’s website: https://www.leap4ed.org/programs/internship-program/registration/
Or apply by contacting JoAnn Leavitt at 774-270-0119 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also a QR code on the internship flyer below.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact JoAnn Leavitt:
Gloucester Program Coordinator
LEAP for Education