ATTENTION Gloucester High School Students (and Parents):
Applications for 2018 summer jobs are now being accepted – summer is only 6 weeks away!
Apply for a GHS summer internship for July and August. Get a jump on your friends and nail down a summer job. THERE ARE VERY LIMITED OPEN SLOTS, SO WE LOOK FORWARD TO REVIEWING YOUR APPLICATION ASAP!
As part of this internship you will:
- Be matched with a local company where you will gain important workplace skills – we have numerous job listings at a wide range of employers!
- Be paid minimum wage or a stipend
- Start to build a solid resume for college and future endeavors
- Open to students in 9th through 12th grades
- Interviews being conducted NOW!
- A 2.5 hour workshop each Wednesday at GHS to learn valuable workplace skills during the weeks of July 9th- August 17th, and an internship placement at least 10 hours per week (exact weeks/hours will depend on the employer but will mostly be over those 6 weeks)
Applications are available online through LEAP for Education’s website: https://www.leap4ed.org/programs/internship-program/registration/
You may also apply by contacting JoAnn Leavitt at 774-270-0119 or email@example.com. There is also a QR code on the internship flyer below.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact:
Gloucester Program Coordinator
LEAP for Education