ATTENTION Gloucester High School Students (and Parents):
Applications for 2019 summer jobs are now being accepted!
Apply for a LEAP for Education – GHS summer internship for July and August. Get a jump on your friends and nail down a summer job!
As part of this program you will:
- Select a local company where you will gain important workplace skills – we have numerous job listings at a wide range of employers!
- Be paid minimum wage or a one-time stipend
- Receive school credit
- Start to build a solid resume for college and future endeavors
- Open to students 9th through 12th grades (including June 2019 grads)
- A 2.5 hour workshop each Wednesday at GHS to learn valuable workplace skills during the weeks of July 8th- August 16th, and an internship placement at least 9 hours per week (exact weeks/hours will depend on the employer but will mostly be over those 6 weeks)
Submit and application and then interview with LEAP for Education staff to confirm acceptance – we prioritize applications from underserved students
Applications are now available online through LEAP for Education’s website: http://www.leap4ed.org
You may also apply by contacting JoAnn Leavitt at 774-270-0119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a QR code on the internship flyer below
Read this great article in The Gillnetter on the program:
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact:
Gloucester Internship Program Coordinator
LEAP for Education