LET NO KID GO HUNGRY OVER THE SUMMER!
Free food, fun, music and adventure are open to all at The Open Door USDA Summer Meals for Kids Kick Off picnic from 11am-2p.m on Wednesday, June 19, the day after school gets out, at Riverdale Park in Gloucester.
Free meals will be available for children up to the age of 18 at 10 sites, 8 in Gloucester and 2 in Ipswich through out the 10 weeks of summer.
Open sites (No Enrollment Required) include:
- Riverdale Park: June 19-Aug 23; Mon-Fri;12:30p.m.-1 p.m.
- Willowood Gardens: June 20-Aug 23; Mon-Fri;11:45a.m.-12:15p.m.
Closed/Enrolled sites (Registration Required) include:
- Camp Windward: June 24-Aug 23:Mon-Fri; 11:30a-12:30p.m.(SFSP)
- Veterans’ Elementary, Gloucester: June 24-Aug 1; Mon-Thu, 11:30a.m.-12:00p.m. (SFSP)
- Camp Spindrift: June 19-Aug 23; Mon-Fri; 11a.m.-1p.m.
- Achievement Gap. West Parish Elementary, Gloucester: July 8-August 16; Mon-Fri, Breakfast: 8:30a-8:50a; Lunch:12:00-12:30pm
- Family Supper at The Open Door: June 19-Aug 23; Tuesday evenings only 4:00p.m.-5:30p.m.
- The Food Project at The Open Door: Wednesdays; July 10-Aug 14; 12:30p.m.-1p.m.
- Ipswich Community Food Pantry, Ipswich: June 19-August 23; Tue-Thu-;11:00a.m.-1:00p.m.
- Winthrop Elementary School, Ipswich: July 8-Aug 8; Mon-Thu 11:30am-12:30 p.m. (SFSP)
No service on July 4. A full list of sites may be found at foodpantry.org or call 978 283 6776 for more information!
Hope to see you there!