Bid From Anywhere!
This year’s 34th Annual Love Cape Ann Fundraising Auction kicks off on Wednesday, November 10th at 5:00pm. Didn’t buy a ticket? That’s okay! Online bidding lets you bid on auction items from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Bid at an event or from any location with internet access, however only guests present at the event will enjoy the Live Auction. You can create your account to get started bidding by following the instructions below.
Early Bidding Instructions:
1. Click hereand then click the “Get Started” button to register.
2. Create a (NEW) Account using a computer or smartphone (this must be different than your Chamber account).
- Shipping address
- Credit card number
- Your cell phone number (You can receive text alerts for the items you bid on)
3.Verify your email address.(You will receive an email from Greater Giving and you need to click the link in your email to finish your registration) 4.Once you are logged in, Browse Packages using the menu
- Use the ≡ to open the menu for Bids, Favorites, and Categories
- Under Categories, you can filter (i.e. Art, Dining, Recreation/Travel etc.)
- Favorites – Use the star ☆ to save Packages for later viewing.
- Bids – See Packages that you have bid on already.
- Act Now – Sort Packages quickly by No Bids, Currently Open, and more.
- Use the magnifying glass 🔍or scroll down to search for Packages.
5. Tap a Package to Start Bidding
- Bid: Place a single bid at the next increment.
- Bid More: Place a Max Bid, the system will bid in your favor until you are outbid or the auction closes.
- Buy Now: Purchase the Package immediately.
Most importantly, have FUN!