Join the Greater Cape Ann Chamber’s Health & Wellness Committee for the 2nd Annual WellFest: A Greater Cape Ann Community Wellness Fair. This year, we are moving to Harvey Park in Rockport!
This event will showcase the Cape Ann region’s broad range of health and wellness services. This event will provide something for people of all ages!
- Food & Nutrition
- Movement, Balance & Exercise
- Hearing & Vision
- Health in Mind, Body & Spirit
- Youth Development & Lifelong Learning
- Senior Readiness
Here is the list of attending vendors (* = offering free raffle):
- 4GBS – For the Grand Bandquet of Sexuality *
- ABC Home Healthcare Professionals *
- Action Inc.
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Arbonne Consultant
- Backyard Growers *
- Beauport Hearing Care
- Bonneville Design
- Cape Ann Animal Aid
- Cape Ann Botanicals *
- Cape Ann Lanes *
- Cape Ann Transportation Authority (CATA)
- Cape Ann YMCA
- Disability Resource Center *
- Eastern Essex Regional Public Health Coalition
- Essex County OB/GYN Associates *
- Gloucester Health Department
- Manchester Essex Conservation Trust *
- North Shore Adventures *
- NorthShore24 Fitness *
- ONESTOP Harm Reduction Center *
- Rockport Art Association & Museum *
- Rockport Council on Aging
- Rockport Exchange *
- SeniorCare Inc.
- Supportive Living Inc.
- The Open Door
- Treetop Yoga *
Thank you to our Sponsors:
- Platinum: Action, Inc. and Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Gold: Cape Ann Savings Bank and Cape Ann YMCA
- Silver: Beauport Hearning Care, Bonneville Design, SeniorCare Inc.