Next in the Gloucester Lyceum and Sawyer Free Library‘s educational series Of Sound Mind: A Series on Dementia will be Ten Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s with Alzheimer’s Association MA/NH Chapter on Saturday, April 9 from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
The program explores common warning signs of Alzheimer’s and other dementias that cause memory, thinking, and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
The free one-hour program:
- Explores typical age-related changes.
- Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Offers tips on how to approach someone about memory concerns.
- Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
- Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
- Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
The presentation will take place at the Sawyer Free Library located at 2 Dale Avenue in Gloucester. The event is free and open to all to attend.
Click HERE to register for the event, or for more information visit sawyerfreelibrary.org